Show your team spirit this winter with a paw print jacket fit for everyone. Use some fun fabrics to best represent your teams colors and prints for a custom look.
What you need:
2 pieces of coordinating fabrics to fit template
Fusible web (Pellon Heavyweight Wonder-Under)
Jacket, Hat, Tote Bag, Shirt, Stadium blanket or any other item you want to add an applique to.
Click here for applique template - shrink or enlarge template to fit your project.
What to do:
1. Trace the paw print to the paper side of the fusible web. Iron the fusible webbing to the wrong side of your selected fabrics. Cut the paw shapes out. Remove paper backing.
2. Position and iron your fabric pieces on the back side of your jacket or other project. Fun shape to add to hats, bags, stadium blankets and more!
3. Zig Zag stitch around each fabric piece with a contrasting thread.
4. Embroider a name to the front if you wish to personalize.
5. That's it! You now have a fashionable jacket to wear at your next sporting event.