Thursday, May 5, 2011
Garden Party Favors
Every little girl loves flowers and butterflies! Here is a quick and easy tutorial for party favors that will work with any girly themed party.... especially Garden Parties!
1. You will need a butterfly flower stem.. these can be found at Hobby Lobby, JoAnns or other floral department stores.
2. Little individually wrapped flower pots. I got mine from the dollar section at Target.
3. Precut round Tulle circles... these can be found in the wedding section at Hobby Lobby, JoAnns, and other floral department stores. You will also need some twistie ties.
4. Place one of your flower pots in the center of one tulle circle.
5. Pull the sides up and pull tightly together at the top. Using your twist tie, tightly wind around the top of the tulle to hold in place.
6. Using a pencil twist the stem of your floral stem of the butterfly tightly around the pencil to create a cute little curly stem.
7. Push the stem off the pencil and twist it around the tulle top of the flower pot.
You now have a cute little favor that any little girl will love. Make several of these to pass out as favors at your next party!