I am so excited to be sharing another tutorial on the Moda Bake Shop that I am giving away a few of my favorite things to one lucky reader.
First, check out my new tutorial posted... Placemats To-Go
Also, be sure to check out all my other free tutorials on my website.
Then come back and leave me a comment. I would love to hear your thoughts!
On Friday, July 20, I will pick a random winner to receive this lovely package of sewing goodness...
- Layer Cake and Mini Charm of Eden by Lila Tueller for Moda Fabrics... <3 this collection - my daughters room is done in this fabric.
- 3 Sewing Patterns by ME - Great for beginners and advanced sewers and quilters.
- My Favorite Tape Measure by Dritz... Flip It Tape Measure goes up to 288"
- 2 tools I can't live without... Classic Crystal Press and Point Turner by Lee
- Fun and Inspiring creativity cards from C&T Publishing
Now if that does not want you to leave a comment, maybe this will. :)
Paige (7 yrs old) wrote a special card just for the winner of this package. Priceless!
Get inspired and sew something fun! GOOD LUCK!